Despite the fact that the Alto Yellowjackets are returning just four starters from a year ago, the scribes at Dave Campbell's Texas Football magazine, nevertheless, still think pretty highly of the Mean Sting.
If Tetyana Klimenko could make a wish come true, it would be to rid the world of COVID-19, with which she has had an up-close experience, being a nurse in Tulsa.
The NJCAA released a plan of action for many of its sports on Friday, giving college administrators and coaches a better understanding of what changes are looming ahead due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
AUSTIN - Governor Greg Abbott today announced that the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) will provide approximately $182 million in emergency Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) food benefits for the month of July as the state continues to respond to the COVID-19…
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the cancellation of another local event, which had been scheduled the past several years in anticipation of Independence Day.
The residents of Hunt County have slacked off a bit when it comes to responding to the United States Census and the county has fallen down the list of Texas counties in terms of completing the forms on their own.
Innovation First recently donated 500 of their specially-designed reusable face shields – called RobotShields – to Greenville ISD, for staff members to use this coming school year.
City of Greenville staff posted a reminder Tuesday about an online survey that residents can take to offer their opinions on what city staff and the city council should prioritize in terms of development.
Despite another reported increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases in Hunt County, and with the number of recovered cases being unchanged for several days, local hospital officials insist they are able to meet the demand, at least for now.
AUSTIN – Governor Greg Abbott and the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) today announced $9 million in federal funding for nursing facilities to implement infection control projects to protect residents and staff from the spread of COVID-19. Starting July 1, nursing facility p…
- Infant child killed in reported dog attack
- Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public
- OUR SAY: It’s past time to put your mask on
- UPDATE: County seeking court order to require person with COVID-19 to remain at home
- Greenville Police Department makes multiple drug-related arrests during weekend
- Royse City police investigating fatal accident after fireworks show
- County reports 32 more COVID-19 cases, two additional deaths
- Police department seeking information on reported shooting incident
- County adds 61 new COVID-19 cases
- Closings announced for Independence Day