A Hunt County man is to be freed from military prison after President Donald Trump pardoned him on a charge of second degree murder.
Herald-Banner reporters interviewed residents throughout Hunt County to gauge their takes on the state of the country and politics in general for the newspaper’s quarterly Pulse of the Voters series.
Those wishing to sign the petition supporting a proposed property tax freeze for senior citizens and the disabled in Greenville only have a little over three weeks to do so.
A public hearing concerning a zoning change requested by the Stainback Organization for phase two of its Keri Beth Crossing development is planned for the Greenville Planning and Zoning Commission’s meeting this coming Monday.
More safety concerns about some of the city’s streets and intersections were brought up at Tuesday’s Greenville City Council meeting.
ROYSE CITY — Community members got to help officially put the Royse City Fire Department’s new fire engine in service last week at a ceremony held at the fire station.
Saturday will be a day filled with cars, trucks, motorcycles and corn hole, during the “First Annual Torq ’N Tire Throwdown” event, sponsored by the Hunt County Children’s Advocacy Center.
- Clint Lorance receives full pardon
- Bealls announces plans to close Greenville store
- Trial date in strangulation death reset
- District 8-5A-II football roundup: Greenville Lions to play at Ford Center at The Star in Frisco
- Country duo to perform at Southern Junction
- UPDATE: Former resident sentenced to life in prison for capital murder in Tarrant County
- ‘Ideal’ start date on Cinemark construction given
- Attorneys seek dismissal of double murder charge
- Royse City claims first football playoff win since 2008
- Local dealership victim of overnight burglary