Trinity Christian Academy teachers looped around campus in their cars, picking up a complimentary box lunch and assortment of gift cards from local businesses handed out by members of TCA’s Parent Teacher Fellowship along the way, while being cheered on by their other members of the extended TCA family.
As featured on
Willow Park Trinity Christian Academy’s educators were front and center at Friday afternoon’s Teacher and Staff Appreciation Parade, being received with cheers and words of thanks from students and their families alike who filled the campus’ parking lot (every other space) to show their support.
This Week's Circulars
Sara Breakiron Yates, of Commerce, died on May 26, 2020. A service will be held in the future once COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted.
R.M. York, age 85, of Greenville, passed away on May 26, 2020 in Greenville. He was born in Cottonwood Texas, on July 19, 1934 to Cordie and Marion York. He was a member of Vansickle Baptist Church. R.M. worked in quality control at E-Systems in Greenville for 41 years until retirement, and …
David "Dave" Dawson Terry III, age 77, passed away in Plano, Texas on May 26, 2020.
Billie Wrinkle, age 93, passed away May 26, 2020, in Lone Oak, Texas. A graveside service is planned for Friday, May 29, at 10 a.m., at I.O.O.F. Cemetery in Caddo Mills. Lynch Funeral Service is conducting the service.
- County to consider renewing COVID-19 disaster declaration
- Greenville ISD announces teachers of the year
- Not guilty plea entered in Commerce double homicide
- County loses thousands of jobs during pandemic
- Number of COVID-19 tests, confirmed cases reach milestones
- Hunt Regional physician: Delaying care for non-COVID emergencies can be deadly
- Commissioners renew COVID-19 disaster declaration
- GISD taking hard look at special education data
- Four new COVID-19 cases, fourth death reported in Hunt County
- Hunt County records six new COVID-19 cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.