This Week's Circulars
Carroll H. Martin 78, of Quinlan, Tx passed away at home on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. He was born august 29, 1940 to Hubert and Lela Martin. Carroll was a 1958 graduate of Fairview High School in Camden, Arkansas. He was married to Mary Catherine Stovall for 33 years, also from Camden. He is…
Bobby Ray Sparks, 64, formerly of Caddo Mills, passed away May 29, 2019 in Monterey, California. He was a proud U.S. Army Veteran. The committal service is June 26, 1 p.m. at the Dallas/Fort Worth National Cemetery.
- Grave markers vandalized at Commerce's Rosemound Cemetery
- City cleans up after reported tornado hit
- Greenville firefighter and wife find joy in large family with 13 kids
- Jurors hear of ‘sex, lies, money, murder’
- Band thanks community for support at fundraiser
- Capital murder trial starting in 2016 shooting death
- Police: Oklahoma man made online porn using child from Royse City
- Two arrested for drugs, endangering children
- Beaver Nuggets fans: It's time to eat!
- Trial nearing in Commerce double-murder case, three years later