Cierra Baysinger draws a foul from McKinney North during the Greenville Lady Lions' recent home game. McKinney North won, 57-33.
...OZONE ACTION DAY... The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has issued an Ozone Action Day for the Dallas-Fort Worth area for Thursday, June 8, 2023. Atmospheric conditions are expected to be favorable for producing high levels of ozone air pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on Thursday. You can help prevent ozone pollution by sharing a ride, walking, riding a bicycle, taking your lunch to work, avoiding drive-through lanes, conserving energy, and keeping your vehicle properly tuned. For more information on ozone: Ozone: The Facts (www.tceq.texas.gov/goto/ozonefacts) Air North Texas: (www.airnorthtexas.org) EPA Air Now (www.airnow.gov/index.cfm?action.local_state&STATEID=45&TAB=0) Take care of Texas (www.takecareoftexas.org) North Central Texas Council of Governments Air Quality (www.nctcog.org/trans/air/index.asp)
Sports video: Cierra Baysinger draws a foul
- David Claybourn
This Week's Circulars
- Trial scheduled in 2020 capital murder case
- Jared Watson claims third win on Jeopardy!
- New York Jets' defensive end John Franklin-Myers returns to Greenville for football camp
- Local Jeopardy! Champion comes up short in fourth game
- Splash pads to open for summer and more activities planned Saturday
- Trial in capital murder case reset
- Changes to candidates seeking Texas House District 2 seat
- K9Wave invites dog lovers to introduce their canine friends to diving, swimming sports
- UPDATE: Hunt County teenager found safe
- City Council to again consider adding Greenbelt project to city's tax increment reinvestment zone
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.