This Week's Circulars
Highland Village, TexasLyle Willis Cameron, 90, of Highland Village, TX passed away on 01/13/2020 A retired USAF Brig. General and Korean War POW, he is survived by his wife Mary, his daughter Cheryl Sader of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, his daughter Laura & husband Peter Rietzlof Ogden, UT, his …
Saturnino Martinez, 72, of Greenville, TX, passed away on Jan. 14, 2020. Arrangements are pending with Lynch Funeral Service in Greenville, TX.
Earl Miles passed away December 17, 2019. He lived in Wolfe City close to his family and was well loved. He will be truly missed. The family will hold a private memorial at a later date.
- Authorities seeking body of wanted fugitive in Royse City
- Greenville ISD to make decision on early release due to severe weather potential
- Taco Cabana chain closes local restaurant
- Hunt County's Top 10 Stories of 2019
- Arrest reported of suspect in child sexual assaults in two counties
- Chili fundraiser to assist deputy
- Local teenager reported missing
- Autopsy shows actress died from 'toxic effects of cocaine'
- Skunk tests positive for rabies in Greenville
- Actress arrested multiple times for public intoxication