QUINLAN — Sometimes, out of nowhere, the stars align just right, and something magical happens many years later as a result of a tragic story …
This Week's Circulars
Lukas Huddleston, 16, of Celeste, passed away Feb. 26, 2020. A memorial service will be 2 p.m. Friday, March 6, at the First Baptist Church of Celeste with Jim Sherwin officiating. Coker-Mathews Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
Lukas Huddleston, 16, of Celeste, passed away Feb. 26, 2020 at his home. A memorial service is scheduled for Friday, March 6, at 2 p.m., at the First Baptist Church of Celeste with Bro. Jim Sherwin officiating.
- One charged in stabbing at Hunt County nightclub
- Stacked life sentences given in child sexual assault case
- Royse City woman living like a leapling
- Former Quinlan ISD teacher pleads not guilty to charge of improper relationship
- Mother, son die in three-alarm house fire
- UPDATE: Charges filed in reported kidnapping, robbery, burglary, standoff
- County to experience multiple road construction projects in next decade
- Six local boys basketball teams head to area round
- Sheriff asking for caution in use of firearms
- Greenville Police officers arrest fugitive from Missouri