update: confirmed by shams that he has tested positive for the virus: https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1237913057596026881?s=09
update: nba season suspended: https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1237914166285008896?s=09
As featured on
OKLAHOMA CITY — The NBA suspended its season after postponing the Jazz-Thunder game Wednesday night, which was a result of Utah center Rudy Gobert testing positive for the coronavirus.
This Week's Circulars
Jose Miranda, 68, of Greenville, Texas, passed away on March 31, 2020. Arrangements are pending with Lynch Funeral Service in Greenville, Texas.
Rami Colwell, 51, of Carlsbad, New Mexico, passed away on March 30, 2020. Arrangements are pending with Lynch Funeral Service in Greenville, Texas.
- Hunt County reports second COVID-19 case
- COVID-19 cases in area rising
- Hunt County now reporting four COVID-19 cases
- County’s stay-at-home order also impacts travel across region
- More COVID-19 cases reported in county, area
- Governor Greg Abbott issues statewide executive order on essential services and protocols
- Fitzpatrick, matriarch of legendary local restaurant, passes away at 95
- County issues statement on why stay at home order is needed during COVID-19 pandemic
- DPS enforcing Governor's quarantine order for those coming from COVID-19 hotspots
- UNSUNG HERO: Jerry Bench