Get updates for Canoo Pickup Truck (Preorders open in Q2): https://bit.ly/3lYIlIM
Own the open road with over 200 miles of range and instant acceleration with 550 ft lbs of torque. Take what you need with you with 1,800 lbs of payload capacity and a 6 ft utility truck bed, packaging a folding side table, pegboard bed flooring, onboard outlets and more into every corner and surface — complete with an additional 2ft pull out extension for a little extra room when you need it.
Our purpose-built pickup truck is designed to be the most cab-forward and space-efficient vehicle available, resulting in an open cabin with a commanding view of the road and seating for up to four. An exercise in function and form, the Canoo Truck makes use of every millimeter of space for all the utility you need for work and the weekend.
Official Press Release: https://bit.ly/3l7QeLj
Connect with Canoo:
#Canoo #PickupTruck #ElectricTruck
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Thelma Joyce Baldridge, age 91, of Greenbelt, Maryland, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Friday, Nov. 12, 2021. She was born Aug. 21, 1930 to the late Jesse Mark Henderson and Cora Maggie (White) Henderson in Caddo Mills, Hunt County, Texas. Joyce was an amazing seamstress, painter and…
- Open House scheduled Thursday on development plans for Lake Tawakoni area of Hunt County
- Investigations continue in two fatal accidents on I-30
- Greenville enjoys Christmas Parade of Lights
- Commissioners approve new vehicles for sheriff’s office
- Active COVID-19 cases still rising in Hunt County
- Christmas parade to light up downtown Greenville
- New indictment filed in 2017 capital murder case
- Indictment raises new allegations in 2017 shooting death
- Guilty plea entered in 2019 armed robbery in Commerce
- One killed, one hurt in chase, crash along Interstate 30
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.