Yesterday, when I read the paper we are going to go back and discuss something that happened over a 100 years ago. I thought that we had moved past all this. It appears to me that this is a leftist paper only and you are not interested in two opinions which is what I thought a newspaper wa…
Two more deaths have been attributed to COVID-19 in Hunt County, as about one-third of the county’s population has received at least the first dose of a vaccine against the virus.
Texas’ main power grid struggled to keep up with the demand for electricity Monday, prompting the operator to ask Texans to conserve power until Friday.
A Mineola man is in custody in Hunt County, after he was arrested over the weekend for allegedly having an improper relationship with a student.
In 2019, Robert Smith purchased a vintage building at the corner of Jordan and St. John Streets in downtown Greenville. He bought the building from Tim Kruse, who had used the large space for storing equipment for his job of rigging stadium shows and concerts.
Trial is scheduled for a Collin County woman, indicted on a charge of intoxication manslaughter for allegedly fatally striking a pedestrian with her vehicle in 2019.
Two months ago, the Texas A&M University System announced that the College of Business and the College of Education and Human Services at Texas A&M University-Commerce will spread part of their operations to North Dallas.
After navigating Hunt Regional Medical Center through its most challenging years, hospital President and CEO Richard Carter has decided to retire.
PARIS – Texas Department of Transportation officials today announced that work to improve Spur 264 in Quinlan, Texas, as part of the Quinlan Bypass will begin June 14. The work will extend along Spur 264 from Meyers Avenue to County Road 2304.
Multiple businesses and organizations in Hunt County are hosting blood drives with Carter BloodCare, due to the reported critical shortage of blood supplies heading into the summer months.
- It’s official, driver’s license office to return
- Arrest reported in alleged teacher/student relationship
- What’s ‘old’ is ‘new’ again at former Dr Pepper plant
- New Hunt County Jail being considered
- Terry Thomas elected to Place 1 of Greenville City Council
- GISD makes more changes in campus, district leadership
- Carter set to retire from Hunt Regional Medical Center in December
- YOUR SAY: We all need to get along, move beyond dwelling on history
- Festival bringing New Orleans to Greenville
- Work to begin Monday on Spur 264 in Quinlan