The Royse City Police Department released the following information this afternoon concerning Wednesday's evening's fatal crash along Interstate 30:
Fatality Accident on Interstate 30 near FM35 in Royse City, TX
On July 21, 2021 at approximately 5:10 pm, the Royse City Police Department responded to a fatality accident on eastbound Interstate 30 near FM 35. A 67-year-old male resident from Rockwall was traveling westbound on Interstate 30 when he lost control of his boat trailer which eventually crossed the center median through the cable barrier and struck another vehicle traveling eastbound on Interstate 30. The driver of the eastbound vehicle, a 62-year-old male Royse City resident, was ejected from his vehicle during the collision and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
The Royse City Police Department Accident Investigators responded to the scene and were assisted by Rockwall Police Department Accident Investigators. The westbound and eastbound sides of Interstate 30 were closed for several hours and did not reopen until 11:30 PM. The accident remains under investigation. No criminal charges are expected to be filed at this time.
- New indictment filed in Hunt County capital murder case
- Police: Downtown park damaged in drunk driving accident
- Information released on fatal accident in Hunt County Saturday
- One killed, one hurt in chase, crash along Interstate 30
- Quinlan Ford holds off Pittsburg 35-34; to face Pleasant Grove on Friday
- Pleasant Grove ends Quinlan Ford's record-setting season, 17-7
- Bland girls win own tournament for first time since 2008
- Christmas parades scheduled across county
- Park Street Wagon Rides to return
- Build Back Better plan promises to benefit millions of Texas kids
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.