The City of Commerce has announced it would be temporarily suspending water service to some area utilities in an effort to boost water pressure in the city:
The City does not provide fire protection flows to these contract customers, but it is critical that the City restore fire fighting capacity within town. If we can recover system pressure before 48 hours, their service will be restored sooner.
The City is NOT disconnecting retail customers within Commerce unless they request it for water leak concerns."
- GEUS: Customers won't see energy cost spikes
- Dive team again at Lake Tawakoni
- One killed in Interstate 30 crash
- Abbott weighing to end mask order, other coronavirus rules
- Hunt County added to winter storm disaster declaration
- City of Greenville boil water notice continues through Tuesday
- City of Greenville Boil Water Notice lifted
- Woman charged in homicide case back in county custody
- Latest update from the Cash Special Utility District
- Ground broken on $28 million hospital expansion