A graveside service for Herbert Abernathy, 93, of Sulphur Springs will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020 at Sunny Point Cemetery in Cumby, Texas. Visitation graveside will be held a half hour prior to the service. Herbert passed away Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020 at Christus Mother Fran…
This Week's Circulars
Mildred Maxine Wilson, 89, of West Tawakoni, Texas died Nov. 30, 2020. Visitation: 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3 at Lynch Funeral Service in Greenville. Graveside Service: 11 a.m. Friday, Dec. 4 at Highland Memorial Gardens in Terrell.
Mary Alice Vaughn passed away peacefully at her residence in Celeste, Texas on November 24, 2020. She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. Services will be held at Peters Funeral Home.
- Suspect identified, sought in Sept. 30 homicide
- Commissioners again tackle Poetry’s borders
- County reports 52 COVID-19 cases, another death
- Campbell ISD, City of Wolfe City affected by current COVID-19 surge
- Park Street wagon rides scheduled
- Area cities plan Christmas parades, drive-throughs
- A servant's heart: Current balances busy lifestyle to help others
- Arraignment set for intoxication manslaughter indictment
- Trial scheduled in Greenville ISD theft case
- Clydesdales making local visit; donations requested for FISH
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss the rising Colts; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway talk about the state of Big Ten football and the start of basketball; Clay Horning shares what sports fans should be thankful for this year.
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss Arizona's place in the NFC; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss the biggest game in the Big Ten this week, Ohio State vs Indiana; Clay Horning chimes in on the big deal culture of the NBA.
Austin Hough joins the show to talk about the fallout from Notre Dame's upset of Clemson; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss COVID-19 outbreaks and Indiana's ascendancy; Bill Burt and George Bremer debate the best teams in the AFC and NFC and the leader in the MVP race; and Clay Horning …
The Lil' Eagles Cheer Squad join a couple of the Greenville Christian varsity cheerleaders for a halftime performance at the Eagles' homecoming football game. The Lil' Eagles range from pre-kindergarten to grade five.
Run and Re-Run...Eli Wimberley takes a handoff from quarterback Wilson Feezel, runs for gain of nearly 10 yards, gets hit, fumbles, picks up the ball and runs with it again during the Eagles' game against Lucas Christian.