William Sheridan Tiffee, 79, passed away Sept. 18 in Austin, Texas. A graveside service will be held on Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021 at 10 a.m. at Mt. Carmel Cemetery in Wolfe City. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Coker-Mathews Funeral Home. William was born May 23, 1942 in Wolfe…
- Caddo Mills ISD Superintendent supports teacher following reported arrest
- Educator arrested, charged with sexual assault of child
- UPDATE: One dead in two-vehicle crash on Lake Tawakoni
- Barrett found guilty of human trafficking charge
- Services scheduled for noted Greenville banker Winniford
- Hall: Hospitals helped create COVID-19 personnel shortages
- Barbara Barrett sentenced to 99 years in prison for human trafficking
- Hunt County hospitals still reporting COVID-19 patient increases, deaths
- Sheriff: Warrant leads to arrests for marijuana, drugs, weapons
- Sheriff: Lisa Chandler missing for 14 years
The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
The Greenville Lions' drumline and Flaming Flashes drill team keep the spirits up for the Greenville Lions for their first football practice of the 2021 season which was called "Midnight Madness."