Greenville, TexasJames Darrell "Rosebud" LaCook, Sr., 64 of Greenville, TX. passed away on October 19, 2019. He was born on July 29, 1955 to John and Edith LaCook in Rosebud, TX. James loved his 1959 El Camino and enjoyed attending and participating in car shows. He adored spending time with…
This Week's Circulars
Reuben G. Milton, longtime resident of Wolfe City, passed away Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019, at Brookdale Willows Assisted Living in Sherman. He was born in the Aberfoyle community of Hunt County on Feb. 27, 1920 to W.A.(Bill) Milton and Foy King Milton. He attended Aberfoyle schools and graduate…
- Former GHS principal, coach Walters passes at 88
- Lone Oak reassigns head football coach; promotes McFarlin
- Cortez's sack helps Royse City hold off Greenville, 17-14
- Retired local business woman celebrates 100th birthday
- One killed in motorcycle crash
- TREE CLIMBING: Repeatedly unearthed human skull found
- ‘Remember the lost ones’: Country artist appearing in Commerce with new music, campaign for veterans
- Quinlan names Herald-Banner newspaper of record
- Trial set to start in seven child sex indictments
- Grand jury indicts suspect in five local robberies
Mineral Wells High School CTE teacher Bobby Mori demonstrates one of the machines that is part of the school’s new transportation, distribution and logistics program that gives students certain technical skills and knowledge and certifies those who want to go straight into a career after gra…
The Caddo Mills marching band performs a song at the halftime of the Greenville Christian homecoming football game as a show of support for Eagle fifth-grader Trevor Daniel, who is battling cancer. Trevor and his family watch the performance in the left corner.
The Greenville Lady Lions win a point during a recent home volleyball match against Caddo Mills. Greenville won that match in straight sets. The Lady Lions, now 21-12 for the season, will play at Royse City in a district match that starts after the 5 p.m. freshman and junior varsity contests.