- Infant child killed in reported dog attack
- Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public
- OUR SAY: It’s past time to put your mask on
- UPDATE: County seeking court order to require person with COVID-19 to remain at home
- Greenville Police Department makes multiple drug-related arrests during weekend
- Royse City police investigating fatal accident after fireworks show
- Closings announced for Independence Day
- County reports 32 more COVID-19 cases, two additional deaths
- Police department seeking information on reported shooting incident
- County adds 61 new COVID-19 cases
A Hunter man flying Nazi flags was arrested Sunday morning after shooting a woman who stole one of his flags at his residence, 217 E. Cherokee. The woman was transported to OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City where she was undergoing surgery for four bullet wounds.
Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.