This Week's Circulars
On Sunday, Jan. 23, 2022, S. L. Fuller joined his wife, Carol Jean (Ross) Fuller and family and friends in Heaven. It seemed God needed a few more stories to tell the angels. There will be a graveside service at Corinth Cemetery in Linden, Texas at 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 28, 2022. Services are …
- Sheriff’s office reports discovery of possible human remains
- 'We'll do Christmas when she gets back': GHS student making steady recovery after accident
- Hospitals filling up again with COVID-19 patients
- GISD Superintendent's Column: 'Real talk about money and the importance of stewardship'
- Economic incentives for dairy deal come into focus
- Saving lives just another day on the job for Roberds
- Committee urges $169.4 million for GISD facilities
- Back on her home stage
- Grand jury to meet; may take up murder case
- Next phases of Interstate 30 expansion project starting this year
Collision on the court. After the Greenville Lions work the ball around, Lion guard Antwon Anderson collides on the court with Jamonte Gordon-West of Crandall. Gordon-West was called for the foul. The Lions won the district opener, 63-49.
The Greenville Lady Lions won this long rally on the way to their three-set district volleyball victory over West Mesquite. They reached the 20-win mark for the third time in four seasons.
The Greenville Lions' drumline and Flaming Flashes drill team keep the spirits up for the Greenville Lions for their first football practice of the 2021 season which was called "Midnight Madness."