This Week's Circulars
- It’s official, driver’s license office to return
- Arrest reported in alleged teacher/student relationship
- What’s ‘old’ is ‘new’ again at former Dr Pepper plant
- New Hunt County Jail being considered
- Terry Thomas elected to Place 1 of Greenville City Council
- GISD makes more changes in campus, district leadership
- Carter set to retire from Hunt Regional Medical Center in December
- YOUR SAY: We all need to get along, move beyond dwelling on history
- Festival bringing New Orleans to Greenville
- Work to begin Monday on Spur 264 in Quinlan
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss the NFL schedule and Tom Brady's return to New England; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway reflect on Coach K's retirement; and Clay Horning breaks down the worst defensive play in baseball in recent memory.
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss changes to the NFL offseason; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway talk about the best football coaches in the Big Ten; Clay Horning gives his take on the unwritten rules of baseball.
After years of being a dry city, meaning alcoholic beverages were severely limited, Greenville voters approved a measure last year to allow liquor stores to move into the market. We talked with Chris Cullum, manager of the first store to open — Fossil Creek Liquors.
In episode 8, we talk with Greenville real estate broker Dennisha Denney about the state of Greenville's real estate market, and we cover some other topics along the way.