This Week's Circulars
Lukas Huddleston, 16, of Celeste, passed away Feb. 26, 2020. A memorial service will be 2 p.m. Friday, March 6, at the First Baptist Church of Celeste with Jim Sherwin officiating. Coker-Mathews Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
Lukas Huddleston, 16, of Celeste, passed away Feb. 26, 2020 at his home. A memorial service is scheduled for Friday, March 6, at 2 p.m., at the First Baptist Church of Celeste with Bro. Jim Sherwin officiating.
- One charged in stabbing at Hunt County nightclub
- Stacked life sentences given in child sexual assault case
- Royse City woman living like a leapling
- Former Quinlan ISD teacher pleads not guilty to charge of improper relationship
- Mother, son die in three-alarm house fire
- Lone Oak ISD looking at arming employees, four-day school weeks
- Sheriff asking for caution in use of firearms
- County to experience multiple road construction projects in next decade
- Seven local teams head into basketball playoffs
- TREE CLIMBING: Greenville, like North Texas, went ‘dry’ in 1903