On May 15, Greenville's Reecy Davis Sr. Indoor Recreation Center was able to host a billiards tournament as COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift across the state of Texas. Two of the men locked in an elimination battle on Saturday were Bill Lilley and Ron Smith. Lilley won a best-of-three series, 2-1, when Smith hit the cue ball into a corner pocket. After that match, the players enjoyed a barbecue lunch from Johnson Street Smokehouse, which donated the food.
This Week's Circulars
William Sheridan Tiffee, 79, passed away Sept. 18 in Austin, Texas. A graveside service will be held on Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021 at 10 a.m. at Mt. Carmel Cemetery in Wolfe City. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Coker-Mathews Funeral Home. William was born May 23, 1942 in Wolfe…
- Caddo Mills ISD Superintendent supports teacher following reported arrest
- UPDATE: One dead in two-vehicle crash on Lake Tawakoni
- Barrett found guilty of human trafficking charge
- Services scheduled for noted Greenville banker Winniford
- Hall: Hospitals helped create COVID-19 personnel shortages
- Hospital provides update on COVID-19 patient count, testing, monoclonal antibody infusion
- Barbara Barrett sentenced to 99 years in prison for human trafficking
- Hunt County hospitals still reporting COVID-19 patient increases, deaths
- Greenville ISD reports 280-plus cumulative COViD-19 cases
- Halloween events in Greenville impacted by pandemic again this year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.