The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
As featured on
SOUTH BEND – During the first quarter of play on Saturday, it appeared the same problems that have haunted Notre Dame through the first two weeks of the season were back. The Fighting Irish offensive line was being manhandled, quarterback Jack Coan was playing inconsistently and the running game was non-existent once again.
- Family: Remains of Carey Mae Parker located
- Kaiden Allen, missing Caddo Mills teenager, found safe
- Greenville man charged with armed robbery from Collin County
- Conflicting mandates leaving L3Harris, employees at odds
- L3 Harris employees protest vaccine mandate
- L3Harris employees continue vaccine mandate protest
- Second COVID-19 protest planned at L3Harris
- Search continues for missing Hunt County teenager
- Arrest made in assault on Hunt County officer
- UPDATE Oct. 16: Missing teenager found safe