Volunteers are being sought to be a part of a team called to assist in times of need.
Two days of food, music and fun are scheduled downtown this week, as the City of Greenville Parks and Recreation Department hosts the inaugural Lee Street Jamboree.
A Garland man sentenced to prison more than a decade ago for two armed robberies and a residential burglary in Greenville, is back in local custody again in connection with a June shooting incident in Wolfe City.
The Hunt Regional Medical Center was recently recognized with a perfect score in a program designed to gauge the preparedness of a hospital for times of disaster and trauma.
While technology continues to evolve and the job skills needed for someone to remain competitive in the professional world constantly change, old-fashioned “good habits” like time management, determination, teamwork and being “teachable” are still valuable lessons to pass along to young people.
A local man who was involved in an altercation with law enforcement agencies on New Year’s Eve 2014 was taken into custody after an armed standoff with deputies Saturday.
A Wills Point man has been sentenced to prison after pleading guilty to multiple charges of drug possession and abandoning/endangering children.
Texas Department of Transportation personnel will conduct a child passenger seat check from 3 to 6 p.m. today at Splash Kingdom Water Park, 6501 I-30 in Greenville.
A former girlfriend of Allen Thomas Sample said his behavior changed drastically a few months before he was alleged to have shot and killed Tommey Joe Tubbs.
Two local men have been indicted on armed robbery charges in connection with a reported hold-up and shooting at a Greenville residence in June.
The Hunt County Commissioners Court is again scheduled to talk Monday about making improvements to the county’s roads, with a plan in mind to take action.
- Arrest made in June shooting in Wolfe City
- Complaints led to Commerce E-Corps indictments, authorities say
- Local man jailed after armed standoff
- Law enforcement agencies report extra busy night of arrests
- Sample found guilty of 2016 murder
- Underdog Greenville Christian wins home opener, 48-0
- City sales tax revenue up for month, down for year
- Death penalty waived in Royse City capital murder case
- Prison sentence issued in drug, endangering children case
- Grand jury issues indictments in armed robberies, domestic assaults