Halloween in downtown Greenville will be changed again this year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with two big events again curtailed and one event returning.
A ceremony is scheduled this weekend to honor the memory of a former Wolfe City Police Department Chief, who died in the line of duty 46 years ago.
Four years after she and her husband were originally arrested, a Hunt County woman received a lengthy prison sentence after being found guilty of using her adopted children as slave labor in a puppy mill operation.
The state senator who represents Hunt County in Austin claims that the state’s hospitals are responsible for being overwhelmed during the current COVID-19 surge.
Wednesday was another day of multiple fire calls across Hunt County and the region, as much of North Texas was under a “very high” danger of fire.
A Rains County man has been charged with murder and aggravated assault in connection with a late July fatal automobile crash in Greenville.
Law enforcement on Tuesday evening alerted members of the Texas Legislature about “a credible threat” to their safety, citing that the concern was targeted at members who voted for the new six-week abortion ban passed by lawmakers earlier this year.
The Caddo Mills Independent School District said it has been made aware of the recent arrest of one its school teachers on a theft charge, but is not intending to take action at the present time.
Dozens of nonprofit service agencies in Hunt County and across the area have signed up to be a part of this year’s 13th anniversary North Texas Giving Day.
Local hospital officials said that despite some areas of North Texas are seeing a decline in COVID-19 patients, the same is not the case in Hunt County, which recorded two more deaths attributed to the virus overnight.
This Week's Circulars
William Sheridan Tiffee, 79, passed away Sept. 18 in Austin, Texas. A graveside service will be held on Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021 at 10 a.m. at Mt. Carmel Cemetery in Wolfe City. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Coker-Mathews Funeral Home. William was born May 23, 1942 in Wolfe…
- Caddo Mills ISD Superintendent supports teacher following reported arrest
- Educator arrested, charged with sexual assault of child
- UPDATE: One dead in two-vehicle crash on Lake Tawakoni
- Barrett found guilty of human trafficking charge
- Services scheduled for noted Greenville banker Winniford
- Hall: Hospitals helped create COVID-19 personnel shortages
- Hospital provides update on COVID-19 patient count, testing, monoclonal antibody infusion
- Barbara Barrett sentenced to 99 years in prison for human trafficking
- Hunt County hospitals still reporting COVID-19 patient increases, deaths
- Halloween events in Greenville impacted by pandemic again this year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.