The top gunner on a B-29 had a full view of the aircraft, from the tail wing and all around the plane. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
- Coaching lineup changes at Greenville High School
- Sheep in trunk leads to charge of animal abuse
- Two people unhurt in Hunt County airplane crash
- Candlelight prayer vigil planned for Caleb Couch
- Information released concerning fatal accident along Interstate 30
- All roads lead to (western) Hunt County
- Greenville photographer/videographer takes his work, passion to new heights
- WE SAY: First Baptist would be a loss
- Gas failures drove winter storm power outages
- Thoroughfare plan to be presented at hearings