Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo’s executive committee has canceled the 2021 Show.
Consultations with numerous infectious disease and public health professionals indicate the Stock Show – with more than 1.2 million guests, exhibitors and competitors converging on the Will Rogers complex – would rank as a “very high risk” for further spread of COVID-19 and potentially impact populations and healthcare systems in Fort Worth and beyond the North Texas area.
We urge everyone to do their part in the effort to bring this dreaded disease under control.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Mary Jackson passed away Oct. 17, 2020. Funeral service will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24, at Cozine & Tarver Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be noon-6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23. Social distancing and masks are required.
Antonio Rioz-Murillo, 64, of Greenville, Texas, passed away Oct. 19, 2020. Visitation will be 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22, at Lynch Funeral Service. The funeral service will be 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 23, at Lynch Funeral Service Chapel.
- DPS: Bodycam footage in Price death will not be released
- Two arrested on armed robbery charges
- Greenville, Lone Oak schools close as county adds 30 new COVID-19 cases
- General election sample ballot
- Greenville native known as ‘the architect who built Dallas’
- Commerce, Campbell school districts report COVID-19 cancellations
- Hearing scheduled in double homicide case
- Early voting to start Tuesday for Nov. 3 elections
- Three area charities receive grants from L3Harris
- Greenville ISD makes changes to COVID-19 response plan