Plans have been announced for the return of one of the most popular events in Greenville each summer.
The Hunt County Commissioners Court intends today to sign off on the election results which produced the first government of the county’s newe…
Multiple agencies were involved Saturday in an all-day search in connection with the disappearance of Michael Chambers.
Hunt County is included in Flood Warnings through Wednesday evening for the Cowleech and South Forks of the Sabine River, and a Flash Flood Wa…
In a changing of the guard, the city of Greenville will swear in Jerry Ransom as the city’s 51st mayor replacing David Dreiling during a cerem…
The Texas Department of Public Safety is seeking the public's assistance in seeking information in a Monday night hit and run accident in Hunt…
Women swooned over matinee idol John Boles, who appeared as a handsome suave lover on the silver screen with the most glamorous ladies in Holl…
CADDO MILLS — An area airport is due for an upgrade, thanks to the Texas Department of Transportation.
Today’s planned installation of the Greenville Flags project has fallen victim to the weather.
The lives of all 11 peace officers from Hunt County who have been killed in the line of duty will be remembered this next weekend during a spe…
LONE OAK— A Hunt County road near Lone Oak will be temporarily closed starting Monday to allow for the replacement of a bridge.
Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway reflect on the NFL Draft and Big Ten spring football; Clay Horning shares his thoughts on Russell Westbrook and the new NBA playoffs system.
This Week's Circulars
- Arrest made in reported Hunt County child sex trafficking case
- Greenville man arrested on murder charge
- Another search conducted for missing Chambers
- Local law enforcement preparing for impact of permitless carry
- Hunt County Sheriff: Three arrested on drugs, weapons charges
- DPS investigating Hunt County hit and run death
- County road to be closed for bridge replacement
- Appeals court allows retrial in 2014 murder case
- Hunt County capital murder trial postponed again
- Husband and wife lead way at Caddo Mills Fox Trot