More than 250 teams across Texas are playing six-man football. Not having enough students to compete with bigger school districts, small schoo…
Left one of the several dollar stores in town late last week. Gave the cashier the standard how’s it going? while he rang up my gift bag and c…
Wellness does not just mean gym time. One very common issue people dea with is fiscal fitness.
BULLET TRAIN (Theaters)
Fox television personality Shannon Sharpe believes college athletes should be paid. He recently called out University of Georgia head football…
Some Hunt County residents were able to enjoy a brief thunderstorm Sunday afternoon and there are increasing chances for additional rainfall i…
The Texas Department of Transportation Paris District has released the list of road improvement and repair projects planned in Hunt County and…
Multiple major fires have erupted across Hunt County during the past week, as the county remains about as dry as can be scientifically measured.
This Week's Circulars
COMMERCE — Texas A&M University-Commerce softball coach Brittany Miller has announced …
The Greenville High School band and Flaming Flashes drill team members enter T.A. "Cotton" F…
I remember well my first time to fish for wild trout in a Colorado stream.
The Greenville Lady Lions started their first day of volleyball practice on Monday with a …
The Greenville Lions head out at T.A. "Cotton" Ford Stadium at 12:05 a.m. on Monday for the …
- REMINDER: State highway in Hunt County to close for bridge replacement
- Ceremonies set to officially open new Caddo Mills High School
- New venue named for O'Rourke local campaign stop
- South: Hospital district had no authority for senior tax freeze vote
- Greenville Christian prepares for increased enrollment
- Governor receives Broadband Champion Award
- School supply giveaways starting today
- REMINDER: Public hearing tonight on proposed U.S. Highway 380 realignment
- How the CHIPS Act will impact Texas
- Reward still offered in 2010 murder of Royse City woman
The Greenville High School band and Flaming Flashes drill team members enter T.A. "Cotton" Ford Stadium just before the football team runs out for Midnight Madness, the Lions' first football workout of the 2022 season.