A local physician says there is more to the story of a health care worker at Carevide Pediatrics testing positive for COVID-19.
COMMERCE — Texas A&M University-Commerce announced Dr. Kimberly McLeod as the new dean of the College of Education and Human Services. Mc…
A Rowlett man, one of two individuals charged with capital murder in connection with the February 2019 homicides of two people in Royse City, …
In response to concerns from animal lovers throughout the community, the Greenville Animal Control Shelter is now allowing approved animal res…
AUSTIN - Governor Greg Abbott has directed the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) and the Texas Historical Commission (THC) to close a…
One local industry is working hard to help keep loaves of bread on store shelves during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Residents will still have the opportunity later this year to safely dispose of stacks of unwanted documents.
Thanks to donations of N95 masks, disposable gowns, face shields and other pieces of personal protective equipment to Hunt Regional Medical Ce…
More than two dozen cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Hunt and Rockwall counties.
Hunt County now has a dozen confirmed cases of individuals with COVID-19.
AUSTIN - Governor Greg Abbott today held a press conference to provide an update on personal protective equipment (PPE) distribution throughou…
This Week's Circulars
Nancy Louise Dressel, age 78, passed away, April 6, 2020, at her home in Celeste. There will be a memorial service at a later date.
Annell "Margaret" Bowen passed away on April 6, 2020. Arrangements are pending with Lynch Funeral Home in Caddo Mills, Texas.
- More than 300 people tested for COVID-19 at Greenville hospital
- UPDATE: Six COVID-19 cases reported in Hunt County
- Local pediatric health care worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Eighth COVID-19 case reported in Hunt County
- Four more COVID-19 cases reported in Hunt County
- Hunt County reports 13th COVID-19 case
- Hunt Regional receives donations, takes stricter measures against COVID-19
- Hunt County reports 14th COVID-19 case
- GEUS closes drive-thru lane, sets up payment options at other locations, due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Commissioners vote to extend emergency order
Running as a Democratic challenger to incumbent and Heath resident John Ratcliffe (R) is a political unknown from Emory, Texas: Catherine Krantz. Also on the ballot is Libertarian Ken Ashby.
Freshman U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) faces U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) and entrepreneur Neal Dikeman (L) in the General Election for U.S. Senate in Texas on November 6, 2018.