Dozens of new COVID-19 cases have been reported in Hunt County this week.
Just about any afternoon or evening, there is a mass of vehicles camped in a parking lot at the north end of Stonewall Street in Greenville, w…
A Royse City man intends to make a run for United States Congress in 2022.
When Tara Davis was an infant she didn’t really show signs of being an Olympic athlete.
The Hunt County Commissioners Court will make a decision at Tuesday’s regular session whether to add a proposition on the creation of an Emerg…
Even after sidelining one of their competition vehicles when a safety issue was discovered Thursday morning, Greenville High School’s Iron Lio…
The latest edition of the Hunt County grand jury is set to meet this week for its first monthly session.
Just as the worst of the summer’s heat is settling in, community health centers across the area have plans to help cool things off by dishing …
A Campbell man has lost the appeal of his conviction and prison sentence on a charge of murder after being found guilty in connection with a 2…
The surge in serious COVID-19 cases in Hunt County and North Texas continues, with the surrounding region accounting for more than one of ever…
The Texas Senate passed a bill eliminating specific requirements on teaching civil rights, including two historic speeches by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Coaching lineup changes at Greenville High School
- Sheep in trunk leads to charge of animal abuse
- Two people unhurt in Hunt County airplane crash
- Information released concerning fatal accident along Interstate 30
- All roads lead to (western) Hunt County
- Greenville photographer/videographer takes his work, passion to new heights
- WE SAY: First Baptist would be a loss
- Gas failures drove winter storm power outages
- Texas Senate passes bill that could lead to civil rights discourse
- COVID-19 hospitalizations still surging in county, area