The Hunt County Commissioners Court is expected Tuesday to receive the latest update on proposed spending and construction for highway project…
The attorneys for a suspect charged with capital murder in a double homicide near Commerce have been dismissed from the case, a move which is …
By Don Wallace
Greenville native Darlena Drake Fields and her husband, Phillip Fields, recently published a book titled, “The Unperfect Marriage,” and will b…
Trial is scheduled next week for a Commerce man, indicted in connection with multiple robberies in Greenville.
The Lone Oak Independent School District is asking the public’s input on two proposed changes to the district; one of which would allow some s…
A mother and son died Friday morning in a fire at a home in south Hunt County.
No matter the temperature outside, the weather is expected to be perfect for a bowl of chili one week from today, during the annual Greenville…
With the filing period to run in the May 2 municipal elections now officially over, there will be three candidates for seats on the Greenville…
More than 140 allegedly mistreated animals were seized this week from a residence in far south Hunt County.
A local man has pleaded guilty to one count of murder in connection with a shooting death one year ago, involving the death of his son, Demont…
Texas A&M University-Commerce plays tough defense during the closing seconds to beat defending NCAA Division II national champion Lubbock Christian 59-54 before several thousand fans at the Field House in Commerce. A&M-Commerce is now 20-0 for the season.
- Mother, son die in three-alarm house fire
- SPCA of Texas seizes 146 animals from Hunt County
- Lone Oak ISD looking at arming employees, four-day school weeks
- Game warden to appear at area restaurant
- Father pleads guilty in February 2019 murder of son
- Defendant, attorneys in capital murder case at odds
- Sexual assault claims against Greenville ISD dismissed
- Trial dates set in Commerce E-Corps theft case
- City staff authorized to board up former Henson building
- Primary voters making choices for candidates, propositions
Running as a Democratic challenger to incumbent and Heath resident John Ratcliffe (R) is a political unknown from Emory, Texas: Catherine Krantz. Also on the ballot is Libertarian Ken Ashby.
Freshman U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) faces U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) and entrepreneur Neal Dikeman (L) in the General Election for U.S. Senate in Texas on November 6, 2018.