“Life is better with good coffee.”
Area residents will have multiple chances in March to learn more about how their government operates.
One man was in custody this morning, charged with multiple counts of intoxication manslaughter in connection with an early Saturday morning fa…
HOUSTON - Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick today called for the resignations of Public Utility Commission (PUC) Chairman DeAnn Walker and Electric Reliabi…
Crews worked last week on the roof for a new sanctuary building at Highland Terrace Baptist Church in Greenville, which will replace the one d…
The powerful storms which blew through Hunt County late Thursday night and into Friday morning were never classified as severe, but were a goo…
Some Lake Tawakoni homeowners are upset at the level of noise they are having to endure, which is being compared to the sound of a jet flying …
A woman charged in a reported homicide of a Greenville teenager from fall 2020 has returned to local custody.
The Hunt Memorial Hospital District Board and the Robins & Morton construction firm broke ground this past week on an expansion to the Hun…
Although the number of Hunt County residents who have died as a result of COVID-19 continues to rise, many of the other statistics concerning …
Greenville ISD won 20 awards from the Texas School Public Relations Association (TSPRA) for excellence in school communications.
The Celeste Blue Devils play tough defense all the way to the end of their 74-57 Class 2A area basketball playoff win over Linden-Kildare on Wednesday night in Sulphur Springs. The Blue Devils will next play state-ranked Rivercrest at 7 p.m. on Friday in Greenville.
- GEUS: Customers won't see energy cost spikes
- Dive team again at Lake Tawakoni
- One killed in Interstate 30 crash
- Abbott weighing to end mask order, other coronavirus rules
- Ground broken on $28 million hospital expansion
- Commissioners push for enforcement against noise disturbances
- Woman charged in homicide case back in county custody
- City of Greenville Boil Water Notice lifted
- UPDATE: Assistance sought for family displaced by Thursday night fire
- Missing teenager found safe