Greenville will play host next weekend to a celebration of culture and freedom in commemoration of Juneteenth.
Area residents will be gathering together Monday evening to offer a salute to the United States flag.
Two months ago, the Texas A&M University System announced that the College of Business and the College of Education and Human Services at …
The Hunt County Commissioners Court is planning to proceed with building a new jail for the county, and has retained architects to begin worki…
A group of local children will likely remember this summer with a smile, having participated in the Greenville Police Department Kids Camp.
After votes were tallied Saturday evening, Terry Thomas was elected to the post of councilman for Place 1 on the Greenville City Council.
The city of Greenville continues to see huge gains in sales tax rebate revenue, even before the opening of any local liquor stores.
After more than two years of negotiations with the State of Texas, the Hunt County Commissioners Court voted this week to approve an agreement…
The race for Place 1 on the Greenville City Council reaches its final stretch on Saturday after an active six days of early voting.
Hunt County residents will have a chance this weekend to learn more about the recent session of the Texas Legislature and what lawmakers may s…
Multiple businesses and organizations in Hunt County are hosting blood drives with Carter BloodCare, due to the reported critical shortage of …
- It’s official, driver’s license office to return
- Festival bringing New Orleans to Greenville
- WE SAY: Racism was real, it’s our burden
- New Hunt County Jail being considered
- Terry Thomas elected to Place 1 of Greenville City Council
- Greenville's Summer of Fire began 25 years ago today
- Carter set to retire from Hunt Regional Medical Center in December
- Work to begin Monday on Spur 264 in Quinlan
- Greenville's Arnold Park to be sprayed again to control mosquitoes carrying West Nile Virus.
- County commissioners again considering Emergency Services District