The Hunt County Commissioners Court is scheduled next week to host a public hearing on a proposed solar plant and renew and extend the county’…
Monday morning brought about the now expected lull in the issuance of new COVID-19 cases across the region, as area health departments were cl…
SULPHUR SPRINGS — State Sen. Pat Fallon, R-Prosper, has won the Republican nomination to replace former U.S. Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Heath, on …
A little more color is going to be added soon to a downtown Greenville building.
Editor’s note: This is Part 2 of a two-part story. Part 1 appeared in the Aug. 1 edition of Life & Leisure.
A hearing is scheduled in state district court Monday for a Rowlett man, indicted for capital murder in connection with a reported double homi…
At its meeting this Tuesday, the Greenville City Council will consider calling a special election on a $4.5 million road improvement bond.
Hunt County officials reported 35 more COVID-19 cases overnight, along with a sharp increase in recovered patients, and with the total numbers…
Hunt County recorded 11 more COVID-19 cases Thursday night.
A local man has been charged with the repeated sexual assault of a child in Dallas County.
Roughly 150 local GOP officials will get together Saturday afternoon and decide who will likely become Texas' newest member of Congress repres…
This Week's Circulars
Beulah Huey passed away Aug. 4, 2020. Funeral Service: 11 a.m., Monday, Aug. 10, at Cozine & Tarver Funeral Home. Visitation: Noon- 6 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 9 Social distancing and masks are required.
Calvin Lee Lilly, 73, of Greenville passed away Aug. 2, 2020. Visitation: 6-8 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 6, at Lynch Funeral Service in Greenville Funeral: 10:30 a.m., Friday, Aug. 7, at Lone Oak Assembly of God in Lone Oak.
- Local man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Another COVID-19-related fatality reported in Hunt County
- One in hospital following Wednesday violation of protective order incident
- Police make arrest on sexual assault of child charge
- Hunt County sees COVID-19 surge with 35 new cases
- County adds 35 COVID-19 cases, recoveries up sharply
- Hunt County adds 11 COVID-19 cases
- Police department offering free snow cones, hot dogs
- Commissioners to host public hearing on solar project, consider renewing COVID-19 resolution
- Hearing scheduled in double homicide case
Running as a Democratic challenger to incumbent and Heath resident John Ratcliffe (R) is a political unknown from Emory, Texas: Catherine Krantz. Also on the ballot is Libertarian Ken Ashby.
Freshman U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) faces U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) and entrepreneur Neal Dikeman (L) in the General Election for U.S. Senate in Texas on November 6, 2018.