One person was killed and one injured in a one car wreck on westbound Interstate 30. The SUV was traveling westbound on I-30 when the vehicle lost control and flipped onto the service road, killing the driver and injuring the passenger. The passenger was taken to Hunt Regional Health Center for sustained injuries.
- Top News
- Another big, anonymous donation made for new Greenville fire engine
Grant funds available to repair select county roads
Hunt County roads that have been damaged by oil and gas pipeline drilling could be repaired due to a new grant program from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- Council approves tax breaks for company
- Capitol Christmas trees have roots in county
- Payne dedicated life to service to others
- Hall, Deuell draw primary opponents
Club gets into giving spirit for Christmas
The Christmas spirit is likely to be strongly felt in downtown Greenville this weekend.
Christmas calendar overflows with activities, events in area
An already busy weekend, filled with Christmas-related events across the area, has become even more hectic when all of the activities postponed from last week are added.
- Missing Plano woman found dead in Hunt County
- Extra brush pickups scheduled in Greenville, starting next week
- More Top News Headlines