Neal Barker, with the Texas Turnpike Corporation, speaks with Commerce Lions Club members about the proposed Blacklands Turnpike toll road. The city of Commerce recently passed a non-binding resolution in support of the proposed road.
- Top News
Christmas shines brightly
The City of Greenville now has two brightly lit Christmas trees, following Monday night’s Christmas on the Square event.
Council to vote on Chamber tourism funding
The Chamber of Commerce is likely to receive the tourism funding it had requested after all.
The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) organization wasn’t so lucky.
Slow down, speed up, then repeat
The Greenville City Council is scheduled again tonight to consider establishing new speed limits for the Interstate 30 frontage roads inside the city limits.
- Tax reinvestment zone sought for cereal company
- Board of Development wants to make Farmers Market improvements
- Christmas on the Square tonight
- Council appointing two to development board
- Grand jury to meet
- School closures and delays: Monday, Dec. 9
- Deadline for filing approaches
- More Top News Headlines
- Christmas shines brightly