GREENVILLE — Tactical officers stormed the residence in the 2300 block of Rabb Street moments ago. Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks is reporting there was no one inside the home when officers arrived. The suspect who was believed to be inside the residence may still be on the loose. Additional details as they become available.
- Top News
- UPDATE: Infant child found deceased in Greenville Tuesday morning
Christmas shines brightly
The City of Greenville now has two brightly lit Christmas trees, following Monday night’s Christmas on the Square event.
Council to vote on Chamber tourism funding
The Chamber of Commerce is likely to receive the tourism funding it had requested after all.
The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) organization wasn’t so lucky.
Slow down, speed up, then repeat
The Greenville City Council is scheduled again tonight to consider establishing new speed limits for the Interstate 30 frontage roads inside the city limits.
- Tax reinvestment zone sought for cereal company
- Board of Development wants to make Farmers Market improvements
- Christmas on the Square tonight
- Council appointing two to development board
- Grand jury to meet
- School closures and delays: Monday, Dec. 9
- More Top News Headlines