Two trucks collided south of Cooper this morning, resulting in a fire that could be seen for miles and, sadly, the death of both drivers.
- Top News
- Missing Plano woman found dead in Hunt County
- Extra brush pickups scheduled in Greenville, starting next week
- UPDATE: Infant child found deceased in Greenville Tuesday morning
Christmas shines brightly
The City of Greenville now has two brightly lit Christmas trees, following Monday night’s Christmas on the Square event.
Council to vote on Chamber tourism funding
The Chamber of Commerce is likely to receive the tourism funding it had requested after all.
The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) organization wasn’t so lucky.
Slow down, speed up, then repeat
The Greenville City Council is scheduled again tonight to consider establishing new speed limits for the Interstate 30 frontage roads inside the city limits.
- Tax reinvestment zone sought for cereal company
- Board of Development wants to make Farmers Market improvements
- Christmas on the Square tonight
- Council appointing two to development board
- More Top News Headlines