By CAROL FERGUSON
The Salvation Army is ready to help Hunt County residents (12 years and younger or 65 and older) with Christmas gift assistance.
Application dates are today from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at 4601 King.
Those applying need to bring:
• Photo ID -- Texas Drivers License or Texas ID or Matricular Consular
• Proof of all income
• Proof of all expenses -- rent, utility bills, cable/dish, telephone, car payments, insurance, food stamp award letter, etc., for the last 30 days
• Proof of residence -- current bill with head of household’s name
• Proof of each child living with you and age -- Medicaid/shot records, school records, TANE, birth certificates
• Clothing sizes -- shirt, pants, dress, undergarments, shoes
Children must not be brought along on application day.
For more information, call 903-455-1875.