GREENVILLE — Tactical officers stormed the residence in the 2300 block of Rabb Street moments ago. Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks is reporting there was no one inside the home when officers arrived. The suspect who was believed to be inside the residence may still be on the loose. Additional details as they become available.
- Local News
- Debate over ‘heads in beds’ in city continues
- Justice of the Peace candidate disqualified
- FISH desperately seeking turkeys
- Taxiway to be rebuilt at airport
- Divided council appoints two to board
- Another big, anonymous donation made for new Greenville fire engine
Grant funds available to repair select county roads
Hunt County roads that have been damaged by oil and gas pipeline drilling could be repaired due to a new grant program from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- Council approves tax breaks for company
- Capitol Christmas trees have roots in county
- Payne dedicated life to service to others
- More Local News Headlines