GREENVILLE — Greenville Police Department requesting assistance for situation on Rabb Drive in Greenville. Unknown details at this time. Westbound service road of Interstate 30 is to be closed and traffic diverted.
- Local News
- Justice of the Peace candidate disqualified
- FISH desperately seeking turkeys
- Taxiway to be rebuilt at airport
- Divided council appoints two to board
- Another big, anonymous donation made for new Greenville fire engine
Grant funds available to repair select county roads
Hunt County roads that have been damaged by oil and gas pipeline drilling could be repaired due to a new grant program from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- Council approves tax breaks for company
- Capitol Christmas trees have roots in county
- Payne dedicated life to service to others
- Hall, Deuell draw primary opponents
- More Local News Headlines