GREENVILLE — The Associated Press is reporting George Zimmerman has been taken into custody and will be charged with second degree murder in connection with the death of Trayvon Martin:
- Breaking News
UPDATE: Victim, shooter identified
Officials have identified Kara Elizabeth Croop, 33, as the victim is this morning's shooting. It appears that her husband, Scott Croop, 39, shot her in the street outside of their home on the 400 block of Cookston Lane before shooting himself. Scott was pronounced dead on the scene, while Kara was severely wounded and transported to a Dallas hospital.
UPDATE: Kara, Scott had filed for divorce in November of 2013
A shooting incident that occurred Friday morning in the middle of a Royse City residential street left a man dead and a woman seriously wounded.
UPDATE: Final numbers in
We'll be bringing you live election results throughout the night from races throughout Hunt County.
- Another big fire northwest of Greenville
- Two alarm brush fire reported on westbound Interstate 30
- Reward offered in death of Lightning Medicine Cloud
- Breaking: Press conference at noon concerning death of Lightning Medicine Cloud
- Jury gets case in engaging in organized crime trial
- BREAKING: Truck fire on the interstate
- Breaking: Former PTA president indicted on forgery charges
- More Breaking News Headlines
- UPDATE: Victim, shooter identified