GREENVILLE — Micah Crofford Brown remains in custody at the Hunt County Jail, where he was arraigned Friday morning on one count of murder in connection with the Wednesday night shooting death of his ex-wife, Caddo Mills High School teacher Stella Michelle Ray. Bond was set at $1.5 million. A candlelight vigil for Ray has been scheduled for 8 p.m. tonight on the parking lot of Caddo Mills High School. A benefit account for Ray's three children has been established at Alliance Bank in Greenville.
- Breaking News
UPDATE: Final numbers in
We'll be bringing you live election results throughout the night from races throughout Hunt County.
- Another big fire northwest of Greenville
- Two alarm brush fire reported on westbound Interstate 30
- Reward offered in death of Lightning Medicine Cloud
- Breaking: Press conference at noon concerning death of Lightning Medicine Cloud
- Jury gets case in engaging in organized crime trial
- BREAKING: Truck fire on the interstate
- Breaking: Former PTA president indicted on forgery charges
- Breaking: Suspect sought in early morning shooting
- Breaking: John Adel has announced he is resigning as the Assistant Greenville City Manager
- More Breaking News Headlines
- UPDATE: Final numbers in