- Top News
Carver hosts LP Waters students again due to odor
Students at LP Waters Early Childhood Center had classes at a different campus for the second time in two weeks, due to odor issues stemming from a sewage leak last week.
Operation Cold Spell freezes alleged drug rings
Almost two dozen individuals were arrested Thursday in Commerce after the Commerce Police Department — along with Texas A&M University-Commerce, Sulphur Springs Police Departments and Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office — conducted busts after a four-month-long investigation into drug rings in the city.
Severe drought over half of county
Despite another brush with ice and snow this week, portions of Hunt County remain listed under a severe drought.
More I-30 repairs planned
Motorists traveling along Interstate 30 in Hunt County should get used to the idea of potential delays and lane closures, starting next week.
City receives only one bid to rebuild street
It may not take that long to determine who will get the job of rebuilding a portion of one of Greenville’s busiest streets.
- Carver hosts LP Waters students again due to odor
A&M-Commerce men win at LSC tournament
Texas A&M University-Commerce came out on top in a nail biting, back-and-forth game against Eastern New Mexico University that ended with senior Kameron Price sealing the 74-73 win in the opening round of the Lone Star Conference tournament with only nine seconds left.
- Greenville boys, Royse City girls take 13-4A openers
- Hudgins, Hale win track and field events for Greenville High School
- White team outscores Blue in A&M-Commerce spring game
- Paris clips Greenville Lady Lions, 2-1
- A&M-Commerce men win at LSC tournament
- Gas Prices
Boxing greats to visit A&M-Commerce on March 19
Curtis Cokes is a genuinely nice guy. Enter his gym in South Dallas, and he’ll greet you with a smile, a firm handshake, and one of his captivating stories, like the time he met Jackie Robinson during the Brooklyn Dodgers spring training camp in 1955.
- Local coloring book salutes famous African-Americans
- Taking up residency
- Living a life of pie
- Brothers and sisters in Christ
- Boxing greats to visit A&M-Commerce on March 19
- Weather Radar