- Top News
City extending treatment of water
The local water supply will continue to have the altered smell and taste typical of late summer for just a little while longer.
Elderly resident’s death still under investigation
The Greenville Police Department is still investigating the death of an elderly local resident, whose body as discovered at a local cemetery earlier this month.
Rain possible this week
Some locations in Hunt County experienced a passing shower Monday, as slightly cooler temperatures settled in over the region.
CASA training, dinner scheduled
An agency dedicated to coming to the aid of neglected and abused children in Hunt County is seeking some new volunteers to assist with the effort.
- Clarification: Custody hearing this week for seized animals
- City extending treatment of water
Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
Each summer the Greenville Lions’ coaching staff goes through a transition phase as some coaches move on to other schools and new coaches are hired to take their place.
This summer is no exception. There’s changes in the coaching staffs for the boys and girls programs that’ll involve the football, volleyball, boys soccer, powerlifting and softball teams.
- Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
- Free youth football camp planned
- Officially for the record
- LeBron: I'm heading back to Cleveland
- Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
- Weather Radar
Using combs for their curly hair
Two little 7-year-old Hunt County twins are the sweetest girls around, and they have the honey to prove it.
- Children’s Hope coming to county
- Pastor reflects on 30 years serving Commerce church
- A short history of Father's Day
- Establishing the heart of Hunt County
- Using combs for their curly hair
- Gas Prices