- Top News
Taking another step in right direction
The Hunt County Commissioners Court voted this week to take the next step in the process of renovating the steps at the Hunt County Courthouse.
SPCA released information on status, number of animals they seized
The SPCA of Texas released information on the number and status of the more than 200 animals they seized from a Wolfe City animal shelter Wednesday.
City budget includes property tax hike
A property tax hike has been included in the proposed City of Greenville budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
Road long-traveled for teen
With a smile on her face selling hot dogs with her best friend, no one would know 13-year-old Lone Oak student Cheyenne Knapp has been through so much in the past year.
Tourism in county topic of Alliance luncheon
Area business and government leaders will have a chance next week to learn how the travel industry can assist with economic development.
- Taking another step in right direction
Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
Each summer the Greenville Lions’ coaching staff goes through a transition phase as some coaches move on to other schools and new coaches are hired to take their place.
This summer is no exception. There’s changes in the coaching staffs for the boys and girls programs that’ll involve the football, volleyball, boys soccer, powerlifting and softball teams.
- Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
- Free youth football camp planned
- Officially for the record
- LeBron: I'm heading back to Cleveland
- Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
- Weather Radar
Using combs for their curly hair
Two little 7-year-old Hunt County twins are the sweetest girls around, and they have the honey to prove it.
- Children’s Hope coming to county
- Pastor reflects on 30 years serving Commerce church
- A short history of Father's Day
- Establishing the heart of Hunt County
- Using combs for their curly hair
- Gas Prices