- Top News
Local attorney charged with murder
A Hunt County attorney was arrested early Wednesday and charged with murder in connection with the shooting death of another man in Greenville.
Attorney seeks delay in start of murder trial
The attorney for Arturo Aguilar Vega is seeking a delay in the scheduled start of the defendant’s capital murder trial later this month.
Next Blacklands Corridor meeting set for September
The next public meeting has been scheduled concerning a study of the future transportation needs between Greenville and Garland, a study which has considered adding lanes to Interstate 30 and creating a new freeway/tollway in the area around Lake Ray Hubbard and Lake Lavon.
Not guilty plea given in intoxication assault case
A local man has pleaded not guilty to a charge of driving while intoxicated and causing an injury accident in Commerce.
Only one bid submitted for Greenville street program
The number of companies wanting to bid on road maintenance projects in Greenville keeps shrinking.
- Local attorney charged with murder
Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
Each summer the Greenville Lions’ coaching staff goes through a transition phase as some coaches move on to other schools and new coaches are hired to take their place.
This summer is no exception. There’s changes in the coaching staffs for the boys and girls programs that’ll involve the football, volleyball, boys soccer, powerlifting and softball teams.
- Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
- Free youth football camp planned
- Officially for the record
- LeBron: I'm heading back to Cleveland
- Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
- Weather Radar
Using combs for their curly hair
Two little 7-year-old Hunt County twins are the sweetest girls around, and they have the honey to prove it.
- Children’s Hope coming to county
- Pastor reflects on 30 years serving Commerce church
- A short history of Father's Day
- Establishing the heart of Hunt County
- Using combs for their curly hair
- Gas Prices