- Top News
Keeping it 'green' in Greenville
Later this week, local school children will bring home a tree seedling, with plans to find a place for it in the back yard.
Registration deadline looms for May runoffs
Voters have only one more week to register if they want to have a say in the May 27 Democratic or Republican party runoff elections.
Grand jury scheduled to meet
The current edition of the Hunt County grand jury is scheduled to meet again this week.
What to do about water
It flows from our taps whenever we turn a knob, but there is not as much to go around these days.
Giving a Head Start
For students who grow up in a low-income household, the start of their education career can be difficult.
- Keeping it 'green' in Greenville
Sherman spoils Lady Lions season finale
The Greenville Lady Lions finished their District 13-4A softball season at home on Friday with a 9-2 loss to the Sherman Lady Bearcats.
Greenville honored senior players Ali Threndyle, Megan Shaw, Tayler Cordova and Katie McMurray in pre-game ceremonies.
- Greenville catcher Justin Koger signs with Arkansas-Little Rock
- Players protest return of fired Minnesota coach
- No. 19 state-ranked Lone Oak claims regular season finale
- Lady Lions earn all-district soccer honors
- Sherman spoils Lady Lions season finale
- Gas Prices
Dallas champions, Robowranglers look forward
Practicing with the best hones skills and keeps members of Greenville High School Robowranglers on point, according to Director of Robotics Adrienne Emerson.
The Robowranglers are preparing their robot “Vader” for the FIRST World Championships in St. Louis on April 23-26.
- Gig-A-Bots win multiple trophies at nationals
- This Lone Oak High School student has merit
- Reaching the people of Morocco for Christ
- Dorsey, boxing greats to headline ‘Boxing With the Stars’
- Dallas champions, Robowranglers look forward
- Weather Radar