- Top News
Council, chamber at odds again over tourism funding
Some members of the Greenville City Council are prepared to take action this week to strip tourism funding from the Greenville Chamber of Commerce/Convention and Visitors Bureau.
City making plans to buy new fire truck
The City of Greenville is about to buy a new fire truck, and thanks in large part to an anonymous donor, it will be paid for in cash.
County jobless rate dips again
The local unemployment rate dipped again in January, even though Hunt County lost more than 260 jobs to start the year.
Court reporter leading the way in preventing child abuse
Cher Perry is leading an initiative to end child sexual abuse in Hunt County.
Council expected to cancel Place 3 election
The Greenville City Council intends Tuesday to confirm Place 3 Council member Jeff Dailey has been re-elected.
- Council, chamber at odds again over tourism funding
Celeste, Caddo Mills win
Celeste's Blue Devils and the Caddo Mills Lady Foxes won in baseball and softball action this weekend.
- Greenville Lions beat Denton
- A&M-Commerce men win at LSC tournament
- Greenville boys, Royse City girls take 13-4A openers
- Hudgins, Hale win track and field events for Greenville High School
- Celeste, Caddo Mills win
- Gas Prices
Boxing greats to visit A&M-Commerce on March 19
Curtis Cokes is a genuinely nice guy. Enter his gym in South Dallas, and he’ll greet you with a smile, a firm handshake, and one of his captivating stories, like the time he met Jackie Robinson during the Brooklyn Dodgers spring training camp in 1955.
- Local coloring book salutes famous African-Americans
- Taking up residency
- Living a life of pie
- Brothers and sisters in Christ
- Boxing greats to visit A&M-Commerce on March 19
- Weather Radar