- Top News
Dale Mason, left, principal of Bowie Elementary School, guides a tour of the school, showcasing the deterioration of the facility. In order to replace the carpets in classrooms, the facility would need be abated for the asbestos to comply with state standards. Since the cost of that would be significant, Mason said teachers have been duct taping the carpet to hold it together.
Bowie Elementary focus of school bond forum
Bowie Elementary School was the main topic of discussion during an informational bond presentation and facility tour at the school Tuesday.
- Two bids received on Exchange Building
Holocaust survivor recounts life in concentration camp
An estimated 1.1 million people were killed in the Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II.
GISD hosting public forum tonight on bond issue
With the start of early voting for the May 10 Greenville ISD election less than a week away, school district officials are presenting another public forum tonight concerning the $72 million bond package which will be included on the ballot.
Trial set in shootings case
A local man is facing trial this week on multiple charges in connection with two shootings in Greenville last summer.
- Bowie Elementary focus of school bond forum
Sherman spoils Lady Lions season finale
The Greenville Lady Lions finished their District 13-4A softball season at home on Friday with a 9-2 loss to the Sherman Lady Bearcats.
Greenville honored senior players Ali Threndyle, Megan Shaw, Tayler Cordova and Katie McMurray in pre-game ceremonies.
- Greenville catcher Justin Koger signs with Arkansas-Little Rock
- Players protest return of fired Minnesota coach
- No. 19 state-ranked Lone Oak claims regular season finale
- Lady Lions earn all-district soccer honors
- Sherman spoils Lady Lions season finale
- Gas Prices
Dallas champions, Robowranglers look forward
Practicing with the best hones skills and keeps members of Greenville High School Robowranglers on point, according to Director of Robotics Adrienne Emerson.
The Robowranglers are preparing their robot “Vader” for the FIRST World Championships in St. Louis on April 23-26.
- Gig-A-Bots win multiple trophies at nationals
- This Lone Oak High School student has merit
- Reaching the people of Morocco for Christ
- Dorsey, boxing greats to headline ‘Boxing With the Stars’
- Dallas champions, Robowranglers look forward
- Weather Radar