- Top News
- Animals seized from Frank Barchard Memorial Shelter
Council approves new sign for Texan Theater
The Greenville City Council has approved a big new electronic sign for the historic Texan Theater.
Council approves zoning for townhomes
The Greenville City Council has approved a change in zoning which will allow townhomes to be built along a stretch of Jack Finney Boulevard/FM 1570.
Police continue investigation into elderly resident's death
The Greenville Police Department is investigating the death of an elderly local resident, whose body was discovered in a cemetery over the weekend.
Staying home for Comic Con
Later this week, thousands of fans of comic books, movies, video games and television will descend upon San Diego for “Comic-Con”, the annual Mecca for all things related to science fiction and fantasy.
Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
His nickname in Greenville is “Pee Wee,” but Oliver Hale is a big man on the tennis court and in the kitchen.
Hale, who is a 1971 graduate of Greenville High School, won three medals at the 2014 Transplant Games of America recently in Houston while competing in the 60-and-over age category. He won a gold medal in men’s doubles, a silver in men’s singles and a bronze in mixed doubles along with playing partner Irena Bucci.
- Free youth football camp planned
- Officially for the record
- LeBron: I'm heading back to Cleveland
- Commerce to host Dixie Softball tournament
- Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
- Weather Radar
Using combs for their curly hair
Two little 7-year-old Hunt County twins are the sweetest girls around, and they have the honey to prove it.
- Children’s Hope coming to county
- Pastor reflects on 30 years serving Commerce church
- A short history of Father's Day
- Establishing the heart of Hunt County
- Using combs for their curly hair
- Gas Prices