- Top News
Revitalizing downtown Commerce
A downtown Commerce building is getting a face-lift.
- UPDATE: Police department releases statement in death of elderly local man at cemetery
‘Make somebody smile’
Luanne Dickens, owner of Greenville Floral & Gifts, has a mission this week: to make local residents smile.
GISD solar car off and roaring
With brand new solar panels installed, and weighing in 90 pounds lighter than last year, the Greenville High School Solar Team is poised for a strong performance at the Texas Motor Speedway this week as part of the 2014 Solar Car Challenge.
County slated to ratify general election judges
It will only be a matter of weeks before voters in Hunt County join others across the state to begin casting ballots for the November general election.
- Revitalizing downtown Commerce
Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
His nickname in Greenville is “Pee Wee,” but Oliver Hale is a big man on the tennis court and in the kitchen.
Hale, who is a 1971 graduate of Greenville High School, won three medals at the 2014 Transplant Games of America recently in Houston while competing in the 60-and-over age category. He won a gold medal in men’s doubles, a silver in men’s singles and a bronze in mixed doubles along with playing partner Irena Bucci.
- Free youth football camp planned
- Officially for the record
- LeBron: I'm heading back to Cleveland
- Commerce to host Dixie Softball tournament
- Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
- Weather Radar
Using combs for their curly hair
Two little 7-year-old Hunt County twins are the sweetest girls around, and they have the honey to prove it.
- Children’s Hope coming to county
- Pastor reflects on 30 years serving Commerce church
- A short history of Father's Day
- Establishing the heart of Hunt County
- Using combs for their curly hair
- Gas Prices