- Top News
Custody hearing this week for seized animals
A custody hearing is scheduled this week, concerning hundreds of dogs and cats seized from an animal shelter near Wolfe City.
QT auction ends this week
An online auction ends this week for land next door to the QuikTrip (QT) store in Greenville.
Higher property taxes likely next year
A property tax increase appears to be inevitable in next year’s City of Greenville budget.
Something old, something borrowed
Dozens of women have given up one of their household’s cherished heirlooms, to dress tiny children who never had a chance to go home.
City waiting on new street repair numbers
The City of Greenville is hoping for some good news this week, as a second set of bids are opened on the 2014 Street Improvement Program.
- Custody hearing this week for seized animals
Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
Each summer the Greenville Lions’ coaching staff goes through a transition phase as some coaches move on to other schools and new coaches are hired to take their place.
This summer is no exception. There’s changes in the coaching staffs for the boys and girls programs that’ll involve the football, volleyball, boys soccer, powerlifting and softball teams.
- Hail to the winner of three medals at Transplant Games
- Free youth football camp planned
- Officially for the record
- LeBron: I'm heading back to Cleveland
- Greenville Lions' coaching staff lineup changes
- Weather Radar
Using combs for their curly hair
Two little 7-year-old Hunt County twins are the sweetest girls around, and they have the honey to prove it.
- Children’s Hope coming to county
- Pastor reflects on 30 years serving Commerce church
- A short history of Father's Day
- Establishing the heart of Hunt County
- Using combs for their curly hair
- Gas Prices